2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Man, I never got a good concert....

Well at least anybody I would really pay to see otherwise...While I was over at Camp Arifjan I did get to see Kid Rock but not a full concert, just him and a guitar. We had the band O.A.R. when I was there but I really am not that into them, some country folks that, while damn nice, just didn't fit in my normal progressive-heavy-metal-classic rock groove. I heard Disturbed made a tour over there I missed....man, war is hell...

Anyway, last December Paramore gave what looks to be a pretty damn good concert at the Zone 6 stage at Camp AJ...

Stage from 2007...

With Paramore on it....



There are more vids taken by troops available over at YouTube...

No comments: