2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mad heli skillz.....

Thanks to Bud over at WTA for the vid link....



I am no pilot (bad eyes have seen to that), but this is some amazing control on the pilots part to put his choppa (as in "GET TO THE CHOPPA!") down on the deck of this vessel in such conditions. I have heard there is a fair amount of ball busting in the military between the fixed wind and rotor wing folks. I like to think the rotor wing types have a bit more brass on their cohones than the fixed wing folks. Of course that's just me being that the Army is like 99% rotary wing in our aircraft inventory or something like that.

Oh, and I guess following up from the other day, not all pilots have "cahones", some have brass on "other parts" I guess....my apologies Ma'am!

No comments: