2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, July 4, 2011

It shall be mine, oh yes, it shall be mine...wait, it is..

OK, strange turn of events here... What started out as me meeting somebody to trade my G26 for a Springfield 1911 turned into me getting the CETME I wanted...very cool ending. I am sorry the trade didn't work out between the guy and me for the 1911, but I just didn't "feel it" holding the pistol. The place we met was a gun store so I turned that frown upside down when I saw they had a "new" CETME in stock...they gave me a good and honest trade on the Glock and viola...instant .308 goodness.

This has been almost a comical series of trades, swaps and selling to get to this point...I hope senior CETME turns out to be worth it....more to come...

Update, a better picture of the CETME....


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good round of wheelin' and dealin' Congratulations on your new toy/tool

Huey said...

Thanks...not quite as wheeling and dealing as it might sound, but the entire process was a complete surprise at the register today!

Anonymous said...

what gun store did ya find the Cetme? I have been shopping and dig these Cetme's as well. I Live in Cincinnati and most stores around here have the normal AR/AK and don't seem to want to take a chance on anything different.