2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm back....

Miss me? Nah, me neither...kind of nice to have a few days away from worrying about this blog. Tell you the truth, just between you and me...this blog is kind of a pain in the ass to keep going sometimes. There are moments when my muse is pushing me to write things with effortless ease...and then there are the times its like I am being forced at gun point to get something posted. Those are generally the times when I just find something cool to repost...its always easier to repost someone else's stuff than create your own IP (intellectual property).

Anyway, last night sat down and scribbled a list of things that I would like to get going on the page. Some of it is stuff I have mentioned before that was in the works but never got to and some of it is some newer material. As always, the guy in the black cape and handlebar mustache working to foil my plans is named "Time". You never have more than you need and its constantly wasting away. You can just call me Captain Procrastination I guess for some of the ideas that have come and gone, others, just one of those priority things with work and home life that sit higher than this blog.

Anyway, so that this isn't a total boring read I have this little video to post. I went to the range last Wednesday with a friend of mine that I don't see much anymore since he has moved to the St. Paul, MN area. Just me shooting the LC9. Took the video with my iPhone and made and posted the movie with the iMovie app I bought. Not bad, nothing fancy or anything but it works. Enjoy until later....

1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

I think you always have good content. Even if you pass the buck. I know its hard to come up with original stuff, especially when you dont have deep wallets. Personal experiance is more valuable than another review about another gun that 20 other gun blogs have covered. Im looking forward to the opinions of the new aquisitions... Who is doing a review of an 870? BTW.... i want one...Love it.