2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

CETME vid...

Posted a vid on my YouTube Channel (Huey148) of the first rounds downrange with the CETME. All was not perfect, but I was happy none the less. Those of you on the We The Armed forums already got a sneak peek....enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I handled that Cetme at Nortons several times and kicked the tires-price was just about what they sell NIB minus shipping so fair.
I have CAI rifles and was concerned with it because I saw metal shavings and cycling was TIGHT. Glad it works well for you good luck with it.

Huey said...

Its a small world...hope you also enjoyed my post about Nortons..I like that place...

Also, I don't recall seeing shavings but if they were in there from what I have seen after taking the rifle apart they aren't from anything in the bolt group or trigger group...

As for the CETME, the only issues I have had was the bolt gap was just inside the acceptable allowance which was solved by some new rollers and the mag issue related to using G3 mags in it...