2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Browning boomerang…

OK, I want a 1911 again…damn me.  This will be what, the 5th one I will have gotten?  The last one I had (a nice Kimber) I sold to a good friend of mine as his first firearm.  No regrets but its amazing how the lack of that classic 1911 design in my locker makes me feel, well, lacking.  This time around I think I am going to go for something a little less expensive.  I just posted a review of the ATI 1911 from Madogre and he speaks very well of it.  I am also considering a Regent 1911 as well…both sell below $500.  Still the Ruger SR1911 is in the running as well, but the appeal of the basic, budget 1911 just has something so right about it as well.  Below, the ATI Fx45 1911, one that I am considering….

ati_atigfx45gi

No comments: