2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, July 29, 2011

AthenA: The Official Band of Huey’s Gunsight

Well, this is the only band I actually know at a personal level so I guess they are the only obvious choice, but still…

IMG_0414

AthenA: Heather, Mike, Tom and Steve

So you got Heather. lead singer and Afghan vet that I know, cool enough reason by itself to give them a listen in my book.  Then I heard the song “Let It Go” and instantly loved it.  Next I find out that they are playing tonight and I arrange to come out and see them live.  Finally meet the guys and actually get thanked for putting them on my little blog here.  Man, how nice can you get.  Oh yeah, found out that Tom their drummer is a full blown gunnie and also a competitive rifle shooter at places like Camp Perry for the national matches.  That sealed it…instantly decided they would be my “official” band for the gunsight.  Here they are from earlier tonight performing “Let It Go”…..

for more info on the band go to www.reverbnation.com/athenaproject

No comments: