2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Freebie for Bloggers...

OK, going to try something new here...I have stated again that I don't do this blog for profit, but that doesn't mean that I won't look a gift horse in the mouth either. My friend Rosell hooked me up for a link from this company called Mounting Solutions Plus. They have a program for active bloggers to receive items to review Per the site the criteria for "active" is as follows...

Please note you must be a active blogger with 3+ months history. Also NO Myspace and Facebook blogs are accepted due to it being a closed network. All blogs are subject for review, quality and relevance. Valled for only US address.
I think I meet that measure...

So I post the code below and hopefully I will have one of these on my doorstep soon to review for you....
yeah baby!

Rifle Scope and Sights at Mounting Solution Plus (MSP)

Mounting Solutions Plus (MSP) is both a manufacturer of quality firearm accessories, as well as a distributor of firearms related products. Mounting Solutions Plus, is happy to grow there slection of Rifle Scopes and Red Dot Sights to the rest of our tactical accessories. Included in our current lisitng are: Aimpoint, BSA Scope, Bushnell Scopes, Elcan, Eotech, Horus Vision, NcStar , and TrijiconIn addition to our Rifle Scopes we carry a verity of Scope Mounts & Scope Rings.

Mounting Solutions Plus specializes in tactical mounts and gun accessories for professional and competition shooters.

Click Here to learn more.

2 comments:

Mark said...

And I've totally been looking for a red dot for my 10/22. Hopefully they find my blog relevant enough.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you become and Amazon affiliate? I hear it pays pretty good and it doesn't cost the buyer anything...