2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The LCP is gone...

Sold it to Keith and his wife today...wow, kind of have an empty space now.....I am glad they got a decent gun for her. She is new to shooting and while the LCP may not be the first gun I would put into her hand, it will be a good carry piece for here eventually after Keith gets her shooting and she takes some classes.

Still, that little thing was just so damn small, I almost never had an excuse not to go armed...just wearing sweat shorts today that the LCP carried well in I noticed how much of a hinderance even the slight weight increase the LC9 has over the LCP makes carrying different. Guess I will start using a waist pouch that screams "CARRYING" to those who are in the know...oh well.

No comments: