2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kind of pissed right now…

My co-worker, who I have worked with for 10 years and currently am stationed with as the only two techs at our location, posted this on Facebook this evening…my response is the second one….one of my steel plate buds is the first one…

Stone anticcw

Its been over a hour and he hasn’t responded…kind of pissed, I mean being called a douche by your coworker, whether directly and deliberately or not, irks my ire.  I mean, I have never with held from him that I was a gun guy or had a CCW and he and I often exchange comments on FB, he must have known I would read this…

My prediction for tomorrow weather….chilly….

1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

Ya. I would take that as a personal shot too.... Wear a jacket to work.