2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I messed up...

I miss the LCP....I shouldn't of sold it. That miniscule size really does make it the "go anywhere" carry piece extraordinaire. Sure the LC9 is compact and easy to carry and the 9mm is more potent, but it does not simply disappear on me like the LCP did. I got blind sided by a request by a friend to help him out and I caved, my mistake. Not that I regret helping him out, but for what I charged him for the pistol and accessories he could of gotten a new one himself, but without the extra mag and laser.

Guess what I am contemplating now.....

2 comments:

The Zombie Hunter said...

My dad has been looking forward to getting an LCP two weeks from now 'coz he's sick of lugging around his giant of a hi-cap 1911 for the past 10 years. Yes, its amazing how he manages to conceal his gun...

The disappear-into-pocket quality of the LCP is becoming irresistible for him.

Your reviews have been quite helpful to say the least!

Huey said...

Glad to be of help ZH!!

Tell him if he can conceal the 1911 and likes the LCP that maybe he should also look at the LC9...its not as "disappearable" as the LCP, but damn close....