2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey, if I don't watch it I will be over 200,000 hits soon...


What gives folks...it was back in January that I got to 100,000 page hits which took over a year, and now it looks as though I might double that number in only 6 months?

I hope its because you like what you read here. I don't get any hate mail about this site so I guess the majority of you either like it or are like "meh" and wander off to other sites without much of a thought. For whatever reason this blog keeps growing, and I like that.

Thanks to everyone that has clicked on this page to add up to that 200,000 mark.

2 comments:

Mark said...

You earned it sir. Honestly, there aren't many other blogs with the volume of daily posts to match what you put out unless they're just linking to other stuff or have multiple people posting.

Keep up the good work.

The Zombie Hunter said...

your writing is easy on the eyes and is part of my reading routine!