2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cha - Cha - Changes....

Thinking about making some changes to my gear...

First off, thinking about trading or selling the XPS-2 Halo on the AR for a Red Dot....shooting it yesterday on the range I was just having a problem focusing on the target through it. The aiming circle is made of of individual dots and some people's brain sees them as one circle, apparently I am in the other group and see them as a circle of dots, distracting. Note that this happens when I try and snap into the sight for a quick shot, if I simple aim through it it is better....but that is not what I train for now. I think maybe a Micro T1 or Vortex Sparc might do the trick, one dot to worry about.

Secondly, maybe thinking about trading the LC9 for the Kahr CM9...what?!? I thought you already made that choice? Yes I did and I still think the LC9 is a good pistol. I am having some issues getting used to the safety and the trigger was hurting me on the range yesterday past 3 yards or so. Also, the thing that seems to bring people to this blog are my reviews, which do not appear nearly as often as I would like. This would be another chance to preview a product and get a few more people to wander over this way.


I would appreciate any input on the subject....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd sick to the Ruger.