2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another CMMG .22 LR AR Conversion kit review


I reviewed the CMMG kit previously and had a pretty good eval of it. Since then I have learned that it is kind of ammo sensitive, which sucks since the ammo it doesn't like I bought 3,000 rounds worth on sale this Spring.

Anyway, good copper jacketed ammo still seems to feed through it well and it may be worth a look to you.

Over at The Firearm Blog they take a look at the unit and come to some similar conclusions about it. Notice how all the ammo in his pics is copper jacketed. Lead round nose bullets have been giving me issues I think. Worth a read.

No comments: