2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

10 DAYS LEFT TO WIN A FREE SLIPSTREAM ST-1 TREATMENT!!

Just 10...count 'em 10...days left!!! Get your pics into me soon. Drawing is on June 12th (my b-day) and every entry received before midnight on the 11th is eligible....hell, anything I get before I draw will be thrown in there too I guess.

Folks, this is a $61.95 value that I am offering here...all because I love doing this blog and want to say thank you to the thousands of readers that have stopped by. I am not making a dime off of this. All you will have to pay for is a few bucks to ship your bolt and recoil group to Crusader and thats it. The response has been rather underwhelming and I would like to end the contest with a big push...

See this pic below...see the silver tint on the bolt...you want that on your rifle!!


So come on and get those pics in!!!

No comments: