2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Poll results - Compact 9mm choices..


Well, 428 of you took the time to register your votes, much obliged.

The winner is.....tada...the Kimber Solo with 95 votes (22%)!!

The LC9 got 88(20%), The Sig P290 got 57(13%), The Kahr CW9 got 50(11%) and the Kel-Tec Pf-9 got 43(10%). Just as many people who picked the Kimber (95/22%) also told me to look elsewhere. I wonder how many of you were thinking of the CM9 from Kahr that I didn't discover until after I posted the poll?

Of course by now you know I chose the Ruger LC9 and have not been disappointed as of yet by the pistol. I shot a bunch more ammo through it at the Posse shoot and it performed flawlessly.

Again, thanks to all that took the time to vote!

No comments: