2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The want of the addiction…

Looking at my latest addition to the collection today and thought about all of the firearms I have had go through my hands over the past few years I have jumped into this “hobby”….more than a few.

I have recently become reunited via Email with an old guard buddy named Otto (who runs the web site eBayonet)…he has over 200…way more than me.  I guess I am not alone in my constant addiction to handling and firing new (to me) firearms and owning them.

Savor the addiction..savor the affliction

1 comment:

Huey said...

Well...that didn't work out as I expected...