2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hickok45 gets a hands on look at the new Ruger SR1911

Not really surprised...if I was a manufacturer and I wanted to get some free press on my product I would ship him one as well...pistol looks good...good enough I may just want to go get on myself at some point in the future...

One FTF that looks like it may have been ammo related...

Looks like at "typical" combat ranges that it has more than enough accuracy potential..

Love the way you can see the rounds lob out there against the gong....

Overall pretty impressed with the pistol from looking at this vid...someone commented on YouTube that they have one being shipped for $600! At that price they are sure to fly out the door at dealers....



No comments: