2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, April 1, 2011

Changes to the EBR Contest for a Slipstream ST-1 treament...

OK, today would of been the day that I was posting the monthly winner of the EBR contest and putting their rifle up on the front page and entering them into the drawing for the Slipstream treatment.....scratch that plan.

Response has been...well, how do I put this....underwhelming...

For those of you that have taken the time to send in pics, thank you and don't worry...there is still a contest. What I am doing is simply changing it around a bit to work with the number of entries I have gotten and also get it over so it doesn't drag out and also get someone their prize sooner...

Here are the changes...

  • All you need to do is send you picture to me ONCE at the email address I gave
  • All pictures will be posted later tonight on a "link page" on the right
  • I will draw a winner on 6/12/11 (my birthday) from all entries received prior to 0000 hours (thats midnight for you civilians...wait, I'm one of those now too) 6/12/11

Thats it...no waiting a full year or having to keep submitting pics...

Of course all the normal rules apply...must be a legal US citizen, you are responsible for the shipment of your parts to Crusader (the service fee covers return shipping)..ect..and again, I reserve the rights to change the contest at any time (like I just did) but regardless a prize will be awarded to one of you that takes the time to submit a pic..

5 comments:

JesseL said...

Do I need to resubmit my pic, or am I still entered?

And is the link up yet?

Huey said...

You're good Jesse...still working on the link, had issues posting last night and I have a issue with my right arm that makes typing painful right now...but you are good to go...good luck

JesseL said...

Fingers crossed :)

Huey said...

underwhelming response so far...odds are good...

Huey said...

..I was hoping some more WTA folks would pitch in since Joe and George are sponsors there...