2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

And now for something completely different….AthenA

And%20now%20for%20something%20completely%20different

Since I am in such a musical mood today….

Alright, this post has nothing to do with firearms.  It does have to do with a friend and fellow veteran I know by the name of Heather LoveJoy who is the lead singer for a local band called AthenA here in Columbus, Ohio.  She finally got around to posting an actual song on their Reverbnation page so I just had to go and post it here.  Good to see friends doing well.  I am constantly lucky in that regard…

And for those that don’t think that the Army has attractive females in it….

heather

Heather donating hair to Locks of Love, notice the “Leaning Shithouse” patch  as a SSI-FWS  (shoulder sleeve insignia – former wartime service) in the mirror’s reflection…

 

heather lovejoy

and Smokin’ hot on stage…I rest my case

 

So any of you in the Central Ohio area or the region that see any bands popping up at your local watering hole with the name AthenA…go support a vet!

Here is their initial song “Let It Go”

 

 

…and OK, here’s a pic of a pistol just so I can say I stayed somewhat in the ballpark on this post after all….its the Remington R1 1911…classic A1 styling…

remington r1

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pete! I really appreciate it!!!!
Love all,
Heather LoveJoy
xoxo