2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ads...need your input...

I have often stated how I do not maintain this blog for any type of profit or gain other than personal enjoyment and fulfillment. I had an idea last night that I need some imput on. Personally I like the look of the blog without ads....but if I did enroll in the adsense advertising program on this blog and throw some on there, would you mind? I have noticed that I have been generating over 20,000+ hits a month since December and if some of those hits generated a bit of revenue that I would use to fund future contests and such....would you mind?

I would have no control over the content of the adds as Google would place them there based upon the content of the blog...so you can assume they will be firearm related of some degree. I would only get a cut when people actually clicked on them so maybe I would ask once in a while to click on an add to get some money going which I would turn around and give back to my readers as a prize.

Just a though, would like some feedback if you would be so kind...

1 comment:

Thernlund said...

I wouldn't mind. I get your content via RSS, so unless I'm commenting, I'm not actually here on the site to see ads.