2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Won't be posting much today..

Sickly last night so I didn't really get anything done for this blog...sorry. After going on about quality over quantity the other day I kind of reversed that yesterday I guess....sometimes I just gotta post..

Here's a pic I got from that 1911 forum thread that I linked to last week about my Fudd post that someone posted...cute..I was going to call it "the littlest Fudd" but then realized that this young lady has a tactical light attached to that double barrel!! Now I am calling it.....

TACTICAL TOT
Identity kept secret to protect the innocent...and besides, as high speed as this young lady is she is surely going to be an "operator" some day..start opsec now!


And yes, all of you "anti's" out there can start your hate mail about exploiting children to push my "radical gun nut" agenda now....

No comments: