2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

More RPG news...

Previously I have stated how I thought the Army should be making and using the RPG against the bad guys over in the 'Stan as a stand off artillery piece against snipers and such out beyond the typical engagement ranges of the M4. I later softened this view when I saw the XM-25 for the first time, but still thought the RPG had its place.

I think more so even now...

Over at the Firearm Blog they have a piece about a new, lighter RPG model being made right here in the USA by Airtronic, the MK777. I know, I thought it was some airsoft crap too at first by the name, but its for real. Its a metal tube with carbon fiber that reduces the weight of the RPG significantly.

Cool...

No comments: