2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Evolution.

One of my former Sergeants Major (and yes, that is the correct plural spelling of Sergeant Major) sent me this pic he called evolution

Evolution1-1

to quote him 

“I am not very blog savvy but here is photo I call Evolution. It starts with a 1903 and ends up with carbon M4 that weighs about 5lbs”

I guess maybe a M16A1 or A2 and a M14 should be in the mix, but still a fine pic from his collection…

…and my word…the M1 is the most beautiful rifle EVER IMHO!

Thanks Lynn..

No comments: