2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Huey..

I will be the first to admit it...I often give people the wrong origin of my nickname "Huey" on purpose. Sometimes I like to tell people its associated with the helicopter or that its an old family nickname...truth is, its because I was an awkward oaf as a youth. Back when I first got in the military I was this big 6' 200lb+ kid who still had not grown into his body...yeah I made it through basic and AIT but was still ungainly as hell...I think I did a pretty good job being a beast of burden and holding my own though...

Somebody gave me the nickname Baby Huey...and at least the Huey part stuck...

looks just like me...

yep, sure does...

2 comments:

The Zombie Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Zombie Hunter said...

believe it or not, my gut told me that your nickname was connected to the comic.

for nor reason in particular.