2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

1st EBR pic submitted for the first annual Huey’s EBR of the Year contest…

Remember I asked for pics of your EBR’s?  Well, got the first one today from JesseL from over at the WTA forums….

He actually sent two pics, one of his AK and one of his AR, I chose the AR to show you here…

jessel_m4

He said there is “nothing special” about his EBR but I beg to differ, yes it looks stock, but that GI sight is battle tested and never runs out of batteries, the lines are sleek, and even though it lacks a flash suppressor, the bull profile barrel is good for distant work. 

I mentioned in the original work that I was pondering a gun of the month contest or something like that…here is what I decided on doing…

The 1st Annual Huey’s EBR of the Year Contest!

How it works….

1.  Send me pics of your EBR’s (evil black rifles)..

2.  At the beginning of each month I will post all of the pics on a page on the right side of the column. 

3.  I will then randomly pic a winner from those entries as the gun of the month.

4.  All monthly drawing winners will then be eligible for the prize drawing at the end of the year for the “Grand Prize” then..

and what are you entering to win?….

A Crusader Weaponry ST-1 basic rifle Slipstream treatment (parts shipment only) (a $61.95 value!!)

OK, if you read this blog regularly, you know I love Slipstream and I got my rifle done with the basic treatment.  Now its your chance to get one free on me!! 

I will send money for the service to Joe at Crusader along with a password that I will then give the winner via email.  All you need to do is go to the post office and use a flat rate shipping box (about $4) to send your parts to Joe along with the password, return postage is included in the service.   In order for this to work I need you to submit you entry photos via email instead of just posting links in the comments section.  My email is hueysgunsight_at_ gmail.com  (you know what to do with the “_at_” right? you change it to a “@”).

Good luck and keep the pics coming!

And for being first to submit, JesseL is automatically entered for the prize drawing!

This will run through the end of this year, so that is 10 entries plus Jesse, so those in the drawing will have a 1-in-11 chance of winning!!

 

The fine print..

This contest is open to all US residents except where prohibited by law.  The author of this blog reserves the right to change or alter the contest as required.  Please, only one entry per person, per month.  Monthly drawing winners may only win the monthly contest once per calendar year.  All duplicate entries in the same month will be discarded.

No comments: