2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What’s new with Sig…

I haven’t talked about Sigs in a long while.  After a serious bout of Sigatitus that saw me buying a used P220 and used P239 I was able to control my urges and eventually sold them both.  Not because I did not like them at all.  I actually like them very much.  You know, some people like Mustangs…some like Camaros…and some like both, but own only one type.  That is kind of like me and pistols. I love to try them out but at the end of the day I just keep coming back to Glock.  I have to say though, of the pistols I have let go of the P220 is one of the ones I miss the most.

p220 sigh…the only I let get away….

I still want to get my hands on a Sig 556 style rifle and get to know it and take it apart.  Seems to be the best of the AK engineered to a higher point.  Definitely cool…

Anyway, found this promotional video by Sig posted on YouTube and wanted to share….they make great stuff folks…

No comments: