2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Really itchin' for that G26 now!



...wow, now I am just being teased...

I have the pistol on order....yeah, on order. They are so popular as LE/Mil packages that Vance's can't keep them in stock (the models that are available for a "first responder" discount have specific item SKU numbers). Matter of fact, they will no longer be getting any Gen 3 models in so I will have to "settle" for a Gen 4. All in all it is working out to my advantage financially. I put some cash down and luckily they don't expect to get any in for a while so I can save up to pay it off when it comes in. Actually saved enough to get the family the "family gift" that I had been trying to save toward as well and give it to them for Valentines Day instead of Easter as I had planned (an Xbox Kinect....man is that ever fun!).

And yes, I do own a green, tactical "man purse" similar to that one!

But man! what would you do to get an actual challenge coin from "The Gunny"! Got to get a pass to SHOT some way, some time!

No comments: