2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A real life RC/XD

I know some of you aren't gamers (before December I wasn't really one either) so let me explain the premise of this post. In the game Call of Duty: Black Ops there is a weapon you can unlock called the RC/XD after you go on a "kill streak". Basically its a remote controlled car with a bomb attached to it. I works like this...


OK, so it didn't take that long but somebody made one "for real" for a YouTube video..



In this day and age you give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves eventually. How much you want to bet we will be hearing about somebody who got hurt or blew the crap out of a parked car trying to duplicate this stunt or, worse yet, some kid over in Afghanistan getting the bright idea to make one of these to use against our troops....

Still, the video is pretty funny..."I'm just F#$%ing with you.....BOOM!"

1 comment:

Mark said...

I haven't picked up Black Ops yet but I'm looking forward to it. I just finished playing thru Battlefield Bad Company 2. Good stuff.