2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh Crap! Maybe I am not as paranoid as I thought I was!!

A few days ago I published a little piece just kind of a "what if" post about the Chines...here.

Now today I read this headline!! (click on to go to the article)

WikiLeaks: US and China in military standoff over space missiles

The United States threatened to take military action against China during a secret "star wars" arms race within the past few years, according to leaked documents obtained by The Daily Telegraph.

Yikes!


Like I said, the two bullies on the playground with only one toy to play with...somebody is going to get a bloody nose....

1 comment:

Albert A Rasch said...

Huey,
I know you've probably thought this, but whenever I come up with a potential scenario I don't ask "IF," I go straight to "WHEN."

Huey, been stopping by lately, and I will be including you in my Saturday Blog Rodeo this week!

Regards,
[url= http://af.linkedin.com/pub/albert-rasch/14/623/958]Albert A Rasch[/url]
[url=http://trochronicles.blogspot.com]The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles[/url]
[url=http://trrtactical.blogspot.com]The Range Reviews: Tactical[/url]