The “Black Mamba” project is finally complete the way I want it…I think….
- Smith&Wesson M&P15 patrol rifle
- Magpul MOE stock, grip and carbine length hand guards
- Magpul trigger guard
- Magpul rear BUIS
- Magpul MAIG grip core with 2 x CR123 batteries
- EOTech XPS-2.0 halo sight with GG&G lens covers (with “Front Towards Enemy” on the front cover…a la claymore)
- Generic rear sling adapter plate
- 1 x generic 11 slot aluminum rail
- 2 x Magpul 7 slot polymer rails
- Magpul RSA (rail sling adapter)
- Magpul AFG (angled fore grip)
- Savvy Sniper 1-or-2 point tactical sling
- Insight M3 tactical light (I know its primarily for pistols but it works and can do double duty on my Glocks)
- Multiple Magpul PMags
- Crusader Slipstream ST-1 treatment on the bolt and buffer group
In addition, I have a chest rig with 4 pouch mag carrier, go bag to hold extra mags and an Otis cleaning kit….
…did I miss anything?