2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I think the AR is finally mission ready….now If I only had a mission…

The “Black Mamba” project is finally complete the way I want it…I think….

My AR

  • Smith&Wesson M&P15 patrol rifle
  • Magpul MOE stock, grip and carbine length hand guards
  • Magpul trigger guard
  • Magpul rear BUIS
  • Magpul MAIG grip core with 2 x CR123 batteries
  • EOTech XPS-2.0 halo sight with GG&G lens covers (with “Front Towards Enemy” on the front cover…a la claymore)
  • Generic rear sling adapter plate
  • 1 x generic 11 slot aluminum rail
  • 2 x Magpul 7 slot polymer rails
  • Magpul RSA (rail sling adapter)
  • Magpul AFG (angled fore grip)
  • Savvy Sniper 1-or-2 point tactical sling
  • Insight M3 tactical light (I know its primarily for pistols but it works and can do double duty on my Glocks)
  • Multiple Magpul PMags
  • Crusader Slipstream ST-1 treatment on the bolt and buffer group

 

In addition, I have a chest rig with 4 pouch mag carrier, go bag to hold extra mags and an Otis cleaning kit….

…did I miss anything?

1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

And a partrige in a pear tree....