2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Fudd post gets some attention over at the 1911 forums..

Through Blogger stats I saw that I have been getting some hits from the folks over at 1911 Forum.com based in my post on The Fudd, headed over to that site and there was a bit of a lively thread on the subject going on…

Its always appreciated when I get feedback on a post or see it grow into some type of meaningful discourse otherwise…thanks to the folks over at that board for stopping by and taking notice.

Link to the thread over at the 1911 forums here….

fuddiraqi

see, not all Fudds are bad…

No comments: