2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brigid hits the nail on the head..with a hollowpoint

Read a good article tonight from Brigid over at Home on the Range with some "advice of the day" The essence of her post is in the first two lines, I quote:
"If you're going to have just one bullet.
Make it hollow point."

I whole heartedly concur.

She echoes many of the same points that I stated last month in my post "The caliber debate continues" as to why I have chosen to use the "lowly" 9mm as my personal defense round.

No comments: