2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wow, folks do come here from all over the world...

Yesterday when the blog went over 100,000 hits I said I was amazed that people come from all over the world to find this page. I looked at the stats for the blog this evening and found one of my more recent popular refering sites was http://www.guns.in.th/, curious I entered the address in my browser and this is what came up!!




WOW! I don't know how to read Thai but it looks interesting for sure. I have a friend Alex (real name Kiroth) at work form Thailand, I think maybe I will ask him to look at the site and find out if he can see where I am referenced at. Anyway, what I would have to offer to someone in Thailand is beyond me...but I am glad that they stopped by!


So to my Thai readers I say "sawadee" (welcome) and a sincere "khop-khun" (thank you) for taking the time to stop by. I hope your English skills are much better than my Thai skills!

1 comment:

The Zombie Hunter said...

Google Chrome's got this nifty translate option gizmo. It ain't perfect, but its handy.

The 1911 on the welcome page of the site got my attention!