2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

What the heck is that?!?!?

A while back I posted the below pic of a fictional gun built my Hollyweird for the movie The Green Hornet, which is currently in theaters..



Obviously a fake that had no chance of working in real life for various reasons...still interesting that nobody in the props department even considered asking anyone in the industry if the design made sense.

Fast forward to yesterday and this picture came up in my browser while researching cowboy action pistols for another project I am working on...



What the heck is that!?? A 3 barreled revolver? It almost looks photoshoped because the lower barrel does not seem to line up with a cylinder behind it, but I cannot be sure. If anyone knows I would be interested as hell to know what it is and how you found out...because I am drawing a blank on it..and my Google-Fu is weak right now due to laziness..

Thanks!

3 comments:

Ron Byrge said...

http://www.horstheld.com/0-Spain.htm

Ron Byrge said...

http://www.horstheld.com/0-Spain.htm

Huey said...

Mystery solved...interesting, thanks!