2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Me want...ME WANT!!

I have decided that the firearm that I am currently saving up for is ....drumroll please...

TA DA!!

Glock Gen 4 G26 9mm subcompact!


Yes...another Glock..

I am going to go with the Gen 4 just because I can. Its 9mm which brings it in line with my other 2 Glocks as well. This will probably not totally replace my G19, but but a supplemental piece of the CCW, just like the LCP is.

I was looking at several other firearms to buy, including trying to find an original M1 Carbine to compliment my M1 Garand. The Glock just seems to make more sense.

Going to be a few months before I can get enough cash together to get it. Really helps that Glock is still offering their "First Responder" discount to us Military/LEO/Firefighter/EMS types.

2 comments:

Huey said...

OK, handled both a Gen3 and Gen4...changed my mind...Gen3 is for me..

Huey said...

...and I am back to getting a Gen 4...Vance's has not LE/Mil SKU's in stock and they can only order Gen4 models for the discount...