2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So wrong….but so funny….

OK, don’t get me wrong here…I find this funny, not because Yogi dies but because I knew it was a parody of another film clip that I had seen somewhere…don’t let the kids watch this…

 

after searching for a while I found it was from The Assassination of Jesse James staring Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck…

 

And no, I don’t think its funny because it depicts gun violence…but I love parody done well and in unexpected ways…this does both..

And I have to check out The Assassination of Jesse James…in addition to Pitt and Affleck, Sam Rockwell also appears in this clip and Jeremy Renner is also in the film. The film seems to be fairly well reviewed…please tell me I didn’t go see it the year it was out because I took my wife to see The Blind Side..

No comments: