2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Quote of the moment….

gunsandammo0001“In short, the 1911 is tough. 

To call it as tough as nails is to give nails extra credit.”

~Patrick Sweeney, Guns & Ammo Magazine,

                                  January 2011, page 30.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Huey my friend! Let me just first apologize for leaving this comment here since it is off the topic. I couldn't find your email address anywhere so I figured I would post here.
Also I would like to say that I love your blog. I too am an Ohioan (up in the ravenna area) shooter as well as a south paw. I find your reviews of firearms to be very helpful in choosing my next one. Which is what I'm posting about now.
What are your views of the Glock gen. 4? I'm looking at a Glock 22 Gen. 4 but I've heard mixed reviews about their reliability with this new duel spring. I was wondering if you could give me any information you might have with them personally.

Thank you kindly, and sorry once again for the off topic comment.

Huey148 said...

Thanks for the kind words...I will answer your question in a post today or this evening as soon as I can get my thoughts on the subject together in a coherent manner. Quick synopsis though, if you are looking to get one I wouldn't let the rumors of reliability stand in your way.