2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Immersion - Do video game taunts affect a real operator?

Big thanks to Kev for digging this up and putting on the FaceBook for me to steal...

Never heard of these guys before, looks like they are a YouTube only show by a group called Rat Laboratories that takes conventions in the gaming world and applies them to real life scenarios. Kind of a rip off of Myth Busters in my opinion, but to each their own. Hell, I'm not making a web series so what do I know. Anyways, in this case they take a 13 year special ops vet and pump Internet style taunts at him while shooting at a 100 yard target. The guy is a pro and doesn't get phased by it. Matter of fact, flips them the bird while he is shooting the final couple of shots. I am going to have to get my kneeling position going and see how good I am at 100 yards like that, don't know if he was using the Eotech or not. Good comparison between a real operator and some of the folks you find online that are probably greasing my rear end on a regular basis in multi-player COD: Black Ops matches.

Btw, NSFW....

1 comment:

Huey148 said...

ah...and now I see Kev got it from the Everyday No Days Off Gun blog...