2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Chanukah

I'm not Jewish, but I have Jewish friends and I wish them a happy and safe Chanukah. And yes, I most probably spelled that wrong.

And just so I can keep this "fair and balanced", a belated but joyous Eid to any of my Muslim readers out there. I have nothing against your religion, just some of the fanatics in your midsts...same as we have religious extremests on this side of the aisle, so to speak, that I do not like either (I'm looking at you Reverend Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church...)

And here is a clip of one of my favorite Jewish characters from recent cinema that also includes a 1911....Walter from The Big Lebowski....



No comments: