2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Well, I guess there sometimes is such a thing as an "Accidental Discharge"...

Remember last week when I was saying the Army changed the term "Accidental Discharge" (AD) to "Negligent Discharge" (ND) in my post "Is the Glock inherntley Unsafe?"....well I forgot one caveat of that policy....
Thanks to Powerpoint Ranger for reminding me of that one!! Check him out for a good laugh!

No comments: