2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sevigny Competition Sights by Warren Tactical….getting some!

wtsf_web_rsWent shooting with Kev this evening and got a chance to finally shoot his Gen 4 G17 (3.5# connector) with the Sevigny Series Competition Sights by Warren Tactical with the fiber optic front post..AWESOME!! The narrow front post is easily acquired in the rear notch and I was able to get a great group (minus a couple of called flyers due to my fault) at about 30’ with them.  Designed by Dave Sevigny for his Glock 34, I bought a set off of Brownell’s tonight for my G34 (which I still need to do a write up on!).

Again, AWESOME!

 

For more info visit the Warren Tactical website by clicking here.

 

DSCF1492

No comments: