2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Over 50,000 hits and growing...

Wow!

Just noticed that the "new" counter on the right just went over 50,000 hits the other day and from the locations of some of them, I know all of those are not me! Combined with the "old" counter that was reset that makes over 100,000 page hits to date. Not many compared to some web sites and blogs, but for little 'ol me just plugging away at a hobby, I am very impressed.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to take a look and especially to those of you that post comments to keep my fires stoked to keep this blog running!

Pic of the day:

Getting ready for Appleseed!!

Thought of the day:

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" --Sigmund Freud









No comments: