2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A VIDEO review of my Kimber Custom II, some bags and other swag...

Well, trying my hand a video again...its time consuming but I think this might be something worth going back to in the future.

This was a quick one take video, I could add some more info if I actually practiced and rehearsed before I shot the final product. Windows Live Movie Maker makes editing the video easy, keep that in mind...

Your comments here and on YouTube welcome!


No comments: