2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

There is now twice as much to like about Slipstream Lube...

I have talked at one point or another on here about how much I like to use Slipstream Lube on my weapons. Made by Crusader Weaponry out in Utah, it has pretty much lived up to the hype the company puts out on it in my book. My weapons run without issues with it so far and are much quieter when moving parts meet each other. The "magic" of the lube rests in the use of nano particles as the primary lubricant suspended in a carrier oil to help it along. The supplier of the carrier oil they have been using suddenly went off the market and replaced it with a product much higher in price. Joe and George said "screw that" and found another carrier that works just as well and costs much less.

The result? SLIPSTREAM IS NOW BEING SOLD IN A FULL 1 OUNCE BOTTLE FOR THE SAME LOW PRICE OF $11.99 + SHIPPING!! THATS TWICE AS MUCH AS BEFORE!!






Seriously go buy some. The standard disclamer applies here, I am not being paid or compensated by Crusader to push this stuff. I like the owners of the company and their product works for me, thats the extent of our relationship.

Seriously, go get some now.....click on the Slipstream lable above to be directed to the ordering page for your Slipstrem.

No comments: