2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh hell no…now it’s official, EVERYBODY is making 1911s now….

Well, at least its the least likely weapon to be complained about at Starbucks…

i1911-apple-handgun

And on a side note, I am sorry I ever got rid of my Taurus PT 1911AL, I want it back…nothing satisfies your .45 ACP craving like JMB’s baby…

..thanks to the Everyday, No Day Off Gun Blog for the artistic work…

No comments: