2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Did some trap shooting on Saturday

Went with Kevin to Black Wing this past Saturday and bought us a couple of rounds of trap as my way of saying thanks to him for helping me build a pretty kick ass workbench for my man cave area (pics forthcoming) to use to clean and work on my firearms. Had a blast! Didn't do as well as I would of like to have, but didn't do as bad as I thought I would either!! The Stoeger shot great and I was just starting to get the hang of it when we decided to take off. Oh well, more fun at a later time. This truly is a fun sport, don't know why I haven't done this sooner..
Can you tell I was having a good time?

Kev shooting...


Me shooting...

No comments: