2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

TEXAS WISDOM

I don't care who you are or what you believe in, this is funny.

TexasGuns

Even though I haven’t seen eye-to-eye with Texans on the football gridiron in recent years, I got to love their views on Gun Control….

Barack Obama at a recent rural elementary school assembly in East Texas , asked the audience for total quiet.  Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.


Then he said into the microphone, "Children, every time I clap my hands
together, a child in America dies from gun violence."
 

Then, little Richard Earl, with a proud East Texas drawl, pierced the quiet and said:

 ''Well, dumbass, stop clapping!"

1 comment:

oldscooterguy said...

That's freakin hilarious!