2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Been away from this a bit longer than I had hoped…

Sorry for lack of material around here of any substance.  Between finishing up college and working on my man cave / bunker in the basement for my firearms I have not had as much time to spend on this blog as I had planned..got a few articles in the works so just hang on a bit longer…

Below, the man cave in progress…

  mancave1

mancave2

Special thanks to Kevin from the Superfrikinawesomestuff blog for both the technical guidance and labor to get this far…

No comments: