2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Band of Brothers on HBO…

HBO is getting ready for The Pacific which starts this week, their new mini-series drama about WWII combat in the Pacific Theater. They have been showing Band of Brothers all this week. I am sorry, being a former Infantryman I cannot watch the following scene with a small woody….

In other news, I am finally finished my college program for good! I have a few new additions to the gun locker that I will finally have the time to introduce to y’all! Stay tuned!

No comments: